Your Relationship with ICA Translation Services
By using our services, you agree to the terms set out in this document. It is important that they be read carefully before using your account with us- otherwise we cannot offer assistance on behalf of ICA translation services and will have no choice but cancel any future projects together should there arise an issue or problem at some point down road which could potentially lead up to a legal matter.
2.1 ICA Translation Services disclaims any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or operability or availability of information or material displayed in the ICA Translation Services results. ICA Translation Services disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery, or untimely delivery of any information or material.
2.2 Nothing in these terms shall exclude or limit ICA Translation Services warranty for losses which may not be lawfully excluded by applicable law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so we only offer a limited amount to help cover your damages should they occur as well according it is possible that any limitations imposed on us will apply solely within your country’s boundaries and aren’t valid everywhere else – but rest assured knowing our liability will always remain limited unless specifically stated otherwise!
2.3 In particular, ICA Translation Services, its subsidiaries, and affiliates do not represent or warrant to you that:
(a) your use of the Services will meet your requirements,
(b) your use of the Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or free from error,
(c) any information obtained by you as a result of your use of the Services will be accurate or reliable.
2.4 No warranty is made by ICATranslationServices.com or any of its employees regarding the quality, accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or usefulness of information or services obtained from us through the Services.
2.5 The translation provided and certified by us is based on the translator’s best knowledge. The customer must verify it, and can ask for modifications even after receiving the certificate of translation. Any errors found later will be rectified, and a new certificate will be issued. We at ICATranslationServices.com cannot be held liable for any issues within the translated content in any respect—whether it has mistakes done by the translator in error or not. The only liability we carry is verifying that the translator issuing the certificate possesses the requisite skills for translating.
2.6 If you’re planning on using this for a legal purpose, please double-check that we are only an online translation service provider with no particular certification from any translation body and that the use of it is based on the customers’ own understanding of its purpose and application. We are not responsible for the accuracy or authenticity of the translation, and free revisions will be given if errors are discovered later.
2.7 The customer may request any modifications to the delivered transcription at any time, even after the certificate of translation is issued, in case of audio or video transcriptions. We will make the revision based on the comments, but we can’t promise 100% accuracy for our transcription services because it varies depending on audio clarity. Therefore, if you use the transcribed document issued by us (icatranslationservices.com) with a company certificate for any legal purpose, you’re fully responsible for any consequences—not us—even if there are errors in the transcription.
2.8 ICA Translation Services does not offer any form of warranty, whether expressed or implied. This includes, but is not limited to the implied warranties and conditions such as those involving merchantability, fitness for a certain use, and non-infringement.
3.1 A refund will not be given once you make a payment. The maximum amount of money that can be refunded is 50% of the purchase price, subject to ICA Translation Services’ approval.
3.2 If a refund is requested, no (partial) translation will be delivered.
3.3 Any notarisation cost paid is non-refundable.
4.1 We will make sure to start working on your project as soon as possible after we receive all the necessary information and materials from you.
4.2 The delivery date for your project will be confirmed once we have assessed the scope of work involved.
4.3 ICA Translation Services does not guarantee the postage services provided by SingPost or any other mail provider in the delivery of hard copy of document translations.
4.4 If you do not receive your translated document(s) within the stipulated delivery date, please contact us immediately.
4.5 Any changes to the delivery date will only be made after consulting with you and getting your agreement.
4. 6 With your use of the Services, you accept that the certifying translator makes the final decision for any changes requested with regards to certified translations delivered.
4.7 With your use of the Services, you accept that all changes requested for translation must be communicated clearly in writing via email for consideration, and for further delivery if changes are made to the translations.
4.8 We do not provide or assume responsibility for investigating failed delivery by Sing Post or any other mail provider. With your use of the Services, you accept that any repost of translations, although unfortunate, will incur additional postage and handling costs for the customer, and is subject to delays.
4.9 With your use of the Services, you accept that extract translation of standard government-issued documents may be provided if determined appropriate by the translator for the delivery of certified translations.
4.10 If you use our Services, you agree that if an email from us does not arrive within the project’s estimated delivery time, you will check your Junk or Spam folder to ensure it did not end up there.
All knowledge and information expressly identified by you in writing as confidential which ICA Translation Services acquires shall be maintained in confidentiality by ICA Translation Services and used only for the purposes of providing the Services. Unless expressly authorized by you in writing, this knowledge and information shall not be published by ICA Translation Services or otherwise made available to any person.
ICA Translation Services cannot be held responsible for any legal consequences resulting from the use of our translation services. We will not be held responsible if the translated document is used for illegal purposes. You agree to indemnify and hold ICA Translation Services, its directors, officers, employees, agents, affiliates and licensors harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of your use of our translation services.
The information on this website is for general purposes only and is not meant to be financial, investment, or any other sort of advice. ICA Translation Service makes no guarantee with respect to the accuracy of the information available on this Website, and the use of any such material on it shall be at the user’s own risk.
Limitation Of Liability
In no event shall ICA Translation Service be liable to you or any other party for any damages, whether direct, indirect, punitive, exemplary, incidental, special or consequential arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website.This limitation applies regardless of whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis.
ICA Translation Service will not be liable even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages, or could have reasonably foreseen such damages. Some jurisdictions do not allow limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, in which case the foregoing limitation may not apply to you.
Terms for the Delivery of Hard copies
If you request a hard copy of the certified translation, an additional fee will be charged for printing and postage costs. The delivery time for hard copies of certified translations is 5 to 7 business days from the date of receipt of payment, unless otherwise stated.
All sales are final, and no refunds will be given for hard copies of certified translations.
If you would like your translation to be delivered by a specific date, please let us know and we will do our best to accommodate your request. However, we cannot guarantee delivery by a specific date unless otherwise stated.
- The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Website, except as allowed by these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. You agree not to decompile, reverse engineer or disassemble any materials or software contained on the Website.
- ICA Translation Service may suspend or terminate your access to all or part of the Website, without notice or liability to you, if ICA Translation Service believes, in its sole discretion, that such access would violate any applicable law or would otherwise be harmful to ICA Translation Service or another user.
- You may not use any crawler, spyware, engine, robot, “bot,” spider, device, extraction tool, software, or other utility to gather data from the Website without our prior approval.
- You may not use any automated means to access the Website for purposes that are unauthorized by these Terms and Conditions.
- You understand that unauthorized use of the Website may subject you to civil or criminal liability.
- Interfering or attempting to interfere with the use of the Website by other users.
- Violating any applicable laws or regulations. Attempting to use this Website for any purposes other than those intended by us, as determined in our sole discretion.
- Taking actions to seek or discover any materials or information, including passwords, through or in connection with the Website, except as authorized by these Terms and as intentionally made available to you through the Website.
- Violating the copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property rights of any other person or entity.
- Improperly assuming or claiming the identity, characteristics, or qualifications of another person or entity.
- Uploading or submitting any data or information containing viruses, trojans, worms, malware, or any other computer code, corrupt file, program or component designed to interfere with this Website or its use, or the use of any software, hardware, networks, servers, computers, electronic devices, or other equipment of ours or any third party.
- Maliciously or excessively overload, “flood,” “spam,” “mailbomb,” or “crash” the Website. You also agree not to take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our servers, software, hardware, networks, servers, computers, electronic devices, or other equipment.